Colour ECG Recorder is the leading personal heart care device allowing networked mobile cardiac monitoring and early warning. It provides comprehensive personal cardiac health care and early warning against cardiac risk for a safer and better life by effectively helping clinicians with accurate and reliable data.
- Multiple selections of recording modes are available, including quick mode for short-period recording and long-period ambulatory monitoring mode with real time visual and audio alarming.
- Both direct skin touch and electrode lead connection are supported.
- Recording and monitoring for a period of time from 12 seconds up to 32 hours.
- The recorded ECG waveforms can be reviewed on the device.
- Cardiac monitoring in any movement with real-time visual and audio alarming is supported.
- Data storage of more than 600 hours is a standard option.
- USB port for fast data transfer is supported.
- Built-in cardiac health early warning grading (optional).
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless data transfer ( optional)
All chronic illness patients, especially patients with coronary heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, myocarditis, obesity, chest pain, palpitation, and dyspnoea.
Patients who received cardio surgery.
Middle aged and elderly people during exercises.
Athletes during strenuous exercises.
Dimetek Digital Medical Technologies,Ltd